Allied services that benefit from Spectroswiss technology
Equipped with our advanced hardware and software tools, as well as in-depth expertise and know-how, we are looking forward to accompany you in your most challenging FTMS data acquisition and data processing development and applications journeys!
Diagnostics of FTMS instruments & workflows
- Identify strength and limits of your FTMS platforms
- Understand ms-timescale logistics of your experiments
- Explore ultra-high resolution capabilities
- Improve and expand your workflows
- Advance your most challenging applications
Advanced boutique CRO for protein (mAb) analysis
- Middle-down/top-down mass spectrometry approaches
- Superior quality FTMS data (resolution, sensitivity)
- Integrated solutions, complementary MS tools, bioinformatics
- Proprietary workflows, custom & advanced features
- Personalized follow-up and dedicated customer support
The advanced studies and training workshop on “FTMS Fundamentals and Data Processing” is designed and offered by the experts in Fourier transform mass spectrometry (FTMS) method and technique development.
During the workshop, we focus on teaching and in-depth discussing current best practices and knowledge in FTMS with a focus on Orbitrap FTMS fundamentals and FTMS data processing. The program is built around didactic lectures and practical workshops, with a particular emphasis on hands-on problem solving, obtaining practical knowledge of data processing, and extensive interaction with the teachers. The program of the workshop is modular and can be tailored to the particular interests of the participants.
The workshop is designed for the FTMS end-users in academic and industrial analytical departments and is best suited for small groups (5-20 participants). The duration of the workshop is a function of the modules selected and can take from 1 day to 1 week in either on-line (Zoom) or on-site format.